+ -

Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

Saat aku bersama sepiku

hmmm, numpang ngeshare poem yak???
kalo jelek ya gak usah di baca, hehhe

i'm dying to reach you, but my hand couldn't reach that far
i'm bleeding to have you, but my soul doesn't deserve for it
i'm crying to hold you, but this distance take us apart
i wanna scream, but it wouldn't make better
i don't know what todo
you'he been away, far far away
the only thing that i can do is just dancing with your shadow,
i never thought that you're just my fantassy
i can't hold you
i can't see you even you are in front of me

5 Catatanku: Saat aku bersama sepiku hmmm, numpang ngeshare poem yak??? kalo jelek ya gak usah di baca, hehhe i'm dying to reach you, but my hand couldn't reach that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >

Novi FZ

photo
Novi Fairuz Zuhria
Internet Club
Jl Madrasah RT01/RW03
Cepiring Kendal 51352
08999226457